Thursday, April 23, 2009

Speedy Delivery!

This morning at about 4:30AM Robyn asked me "When is your alarm going to go off?" I said, "In about 15 minutes." She said, "Good." Me, "...... why?" Robyn, "I might have to go in with you." Me, "OK.... should I get up now?" Robyn (with a scrunchy face of considerable discomfort) "Uh, ah, oh, uh..... yeah".

We get in the car, she asks me "not to hit any bumps". We arrive at Highland Hospital at about 5:30. Robyn says she needs to pee, changes her mind, sits on the bed. About 10 seconds later, her water breaks. About 13 minutes after arrival, at 5:43AM, Cole Richard Mailloux- weighing 9 pounds and 6 ounces, is born (delivered by his dad). It goes without saying, Robyn did not get (or need) an epidural for this one.


Mom, dad, big brother, big sister and baby are doing great.






4 comments:

Nonnie said...

oh My Goodness: How wonderful of a family... All our love, hugs, kissess to all.
Love
Nonnie

Boston Pam said...

What a great family picture! Congrats you guys!!!

amolden said...

YAY!!!! Some happy everyone is doing well. Cole is a cutie pie. Great photo of everyone!

Tara M said...

Congratulations!!! That is great! Welcome little Cole! (I love the name, btw! It had my vote! :)