Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Come out, Come out, Wherever you are!

As Pam put it when she was pregnant with Shaun... it's time to start smokin' this baby out! I thought that your 3rd baby was supposed to come quicker than the others. As of today I'm only 4 centimeters and 90% effaced. I actually thought that he would be born sometime last night because I had contractions all day long as well as lower abdominal and back pain... so much for that thought. I need some serious labor vibes here... hopefully we'll have news soon! In the meantime I guess we'll just wait...

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Think you may have to do Indian take out!!!! Sending labor vibes! Come out baby, NOW!!!!

Nonnie said...

Dear Baby: We are waiting to meet you, lots of family and lots of love... We love you already and hoping you arrive today.
Loves, hugs, kisses..
Nonnie and Papa