Sunday, January 7, 2007

My new tricks


I am learning to push myself up onto my hands and knees...


I haven't quite got the hang of this crawling thing yet...



I scoot myself backwards until I get stuck under something!





I love to stand up... I still need help most of the time though.



This is me playing with my dinner... so much fun!


I also know how to say "dada"! I usually say "dadadadadadadadada". Mommy and Daddy think that I'm cute when I say it, which I think is pretty funny! Once they figure out how to upload videos maybe you'll be able to hear me too!

I also have 2 teeth coming in (the bottom front 2)! I'll be so glad when they finally come in all the way. They keep getting sharper every day... at least that's what Mommy and Daddy say every time I chew on their fingers!

More updates later! Gotta go... I'm busy you know!































1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Hi Ms. M: How are you? I was thinking about you today, as I do all the time, when I took a walk on the beach. We had fun when we went to the beach and we can not wait to go to the beach in the summertime. See you soon. Lots of love, hugs, kisses.. Nonnie