Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st day of school

So our 1st baby went off to KINDERGARTEN today! Yesterday was her open house which I took her to. She wasn't so sure about things yesterday, in fact, she almost started to cry while we were there. One of the things we had to do while visiting yesterday was to sign our names on the sign-in board. While everyone else signed their names in big letters at the top of the sheet, Maddie wrote hers in teeny tiny letters way down at the bottom, away from all the others... totally uncharacteristic of her. I felt bad. Today though, she was ready! When she got home after a full day at school, she said "it was AWESOME"! Here are some pictures we took this morning before her big day!






1 comment:

Nonnie said...

What can I say.. am emotional... my girl, my guy, my man and my little lady.. Loves, hugs, kisses..Nonnie