Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Fall 2009

It is becoming apparent, though I've realized it before now, that between work, home improvements and 3 kids that we rarely have time to update this blog. I'm sorry for that but we are enjoying ourselves and the kids which is what is really important.

Here are some pictures from this fall so far.

Apple picking with Nonnie and Papa.



Cole sitting up in the tub for the first time. He had so much fun splashing the water!


All 3 kids in the tub.

Playing in the leaves.


Maddie, Owen, Elias and Josiah at Grammy's birthday dinner.

Spinach!

Little pumpkins!

At the corn maize.

Maddie said "I wanna ride on the really fast thing" and I stupidly said "OK, sure I'll take you". The "really fast thing" was 4 barrels being pulled across a field by an ATV. Hmmm, something is wrong with these pictures... mainly that I'm in them!

Hugs.

Cole already rocking back and forth on his knees! I can't believe that he's already 6 months old. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that he was born but more often it feels like he's been here forever with us. He is growing so big so fast!

Our new pellet stove!

As always, we hope that you are all happy and healthy and enjoying your fall. Thanks again for checking us out and I hope to keep posting... but we know how that goes.

3 comments:

Tara M said...

The pictures are so cute! Your kids all do look like they are growing up--Maddie's hair is getting long, and I love how Cole has his arm resting on the pumpkin (babies with their arms resting on things crack me up for some reason! They look like "big boys"). And Owen on a trike! And you even have a pellet stove to boot! We were considering one of those when looking at one house with oil heat. I look forward to hearing how it works out and how much money it saves. I am sure you guys are so super busy with everything, so I'm impressed you're updating as well as you are!

Nonnie said...

OH How cute are the kids? Sending hug and kisses.... We had such a good time with the kids apple picking. We can not wait to go trick or treating with the kids next week. Sending loves, hugs, kisses...
Nonnie

Unknown said...

The kids are all adorable and I'm impressed with how much you all juggle in your busy lives! Big hugs to all and have a great Halloween.