Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Pictures

I decided a few weeks ago that I would try to get some cute pictures of the kids for Easter. Owen was not a big fan of the Easter basket though...

Last week, Ben saw that the Easter Bunny was coming to our local Mc Donalds for "free" pictures. It only cost us 2 happy meals in 3 days (one on picture day and one on the day we picked the picture up)... Here is Maddie with the Easter Bunny! I guess the Easter Bunny is not as scary as Santa Claus because Maddie walked right up to him by herself. She especially liked picking out her "measter egg" afterwards.

As I was going through some pictures recently (I am slowly getting caught up with my scrapbooking) I found this picture of Elias holding Josiah when he was first born. I thought it was pretty cute next to this one of Maddie holding Owen!
Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Hi Maddie and Owen: How are you? You look so cute in your Easter pictures. Papa and Nonnie are excited about coming down to see you both soon.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses..
Nonnie and Papa