Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday/Valentine's Day

Yesterday I had a very nice birthday. Owen was kind enough not to wake up until 3:30am. Ben, unexpectantly, got to sleep in since his office opened 2 hours late due to freezing rain/ice. I was able to get up and take a shower by myself!! The kids and I had breakfast and then headed out for a few errands and got lunch while we were out. We got home and they both took naps before Ben got home around 6ish. We all went out to dinner at a little Italian place called Green Olives. Ben and I have been there now for all 3 of my birthdays here in VA. I got chicken with proscuitto, provolone, and olives in a lemon caper sauce. Ben got tortalini in a pesto sauce. Both were wicked good. After dinner we came home and had yummy homemade birthday cake!



Today, for Valentine's Day, I couldn't ask for any cuter valentines!

1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Dear Maddie and Owen: What a great Valentine gift to see you pictures after a long day at work. I love you both and can not wait to hug, kiss and play with you.
Loves, hugs, kisses...
Nonnie and Papa