Friday, September 21, 2007

Almost fall!

This past week has been such a nice change from the hot, humid summer that we've been having. It has been in the 60's-70's all week and we've needed extra blankets at night! Maddie and I wore sweaters all day the day these pictures were taken... it was so nice! Too bad it's supposed to be in the 80's again this weekend...


Just me and my daddy!

Maddie and I went for a nice walk and she enjoyed picking up all the acorns she could carry!

Maddie points to everything now and wants to know "waas hat" (What's that?)

Miss Independent!

Mommy and baby... 25 weeks tomorrow! (not that I'm counting)

1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Dear Maddie:

How cute you are and also how big you are getting. Papa and I miss you so much and we are counting the days until we can hug and give kisses. Lots of love and kisses and hugs..
Nonnie and Papa
xxxxxxoooo