Saturday, June 16, 2007

Trip to Boston

Last weekend we all went up to Boston for a few days. Ben had a medical workshop to go to, so Maddie and I tagged along for the ride. Maddie did great on the plane again (mostly), although she is so busy now that I think next time we may buy her her own seat and bring more toys for entertainment! Maddie got to spend lots of time with Nonnie and Papa including 2 overnight stays at their house while Ben and I had some alone time. It's pretty sad that alone time consisted of going to be early! We did have a nice dinner in the North End one night which was yummy! Maddie and I also got to visit with Amy, Jack and Collin which was fun. Maddie especially liked playing with all of their toys and learning how to climb UP the slide before coming back down! We also visited with Aunt Ericka and Aunt Kimberly which was nice since they hadn't seen Maddie in a while. Except for the cool whether (which was kind of a nice break from down here in Virginia) we had a great visit! Unfortunately my camera kept saying the batteries were dead even after I changed them, so I don't have any pictures to share... hopefully they'll be more soon!

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

Hi Maddie:
Nonnie here, what fun Papa and I had with you last week. We are still talking about it. We loved having you stay over night, taking you to breakfast, lunch, the beach, walking Main Street, visiting people. You are the best little one ever. We miss you. When I found Cheerios in my slippers I smiled and Papa found Cheerios in his car and he was happy. We love you very much and we miss you and can not wait to see you soon.

Love, hugs, kisses.. Nonnie and Papa

Unknown said...

Dinner in the North End? Oh boy, all 3 Chiarellos are jealous.

Let us know when Maddie is going to book her flight up to Hamilton, NY for a visit! Maybe that will be her first trip in her own seat.

10 year Reunion....next summer!